Thursday, December 17, 2009

Letter #2!

Steven sent another short and sweet letter. As usual, he makes it sound like summer camp - takin' care of his mom I think. He really appreciates the motomail letters and pictures you can attach. He didn't mention the 9 packages I sent but I'm sure he got them. He did mention he wanted more homemade cookies from Amber. She recently sent him more so he should be a "happy Camper" soon. It is so great to get any information and then...the big feelings hit! What a ride this is. I don't like it but I am so proud of Steven! I watched a homecoming on the news tonight. Marines that had been gone 7 months where Steven is. I imagined Steven walking up the steps with a big smile on his face and being "attacked" by all of us! I have to keep that picture in my mind.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment