Thursday, December 3, 2009

He called Amber again!

Amber got a call and she said Steven was exhausted from 4 days "out and about". He was about to go on a watch so he wasn't even bothering to go to bed! He started talking about when he gets home and how good his own bed will feel! I know how good my bed feels after a day or two away from home in a decent hotel so...wow...yeah!If I could send him his bed - I would! I am so glad he calls Amber and I am kind of hoping that maybe he can make a phone call home around Christmas time. Right now we can't communicate back and forth so coordinating such a call seems impossible. I am going to keep the hope alive for that call to happen. Thank you for keeping Steven in your thoughts! I know it helps! I appreciate all the support I receive on Steven's behalf. I'm hanging in there.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment