Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb. 21, 2001

Good evening. I haven't heard anything from Steven in awhile. I was really feeling down and even anxious, and it was getting worse everyday. A wise person told me to live in healthy denial about any negative thoughts that might be invading my serenity. It really helped to put a stop to wanting to know something and thinking negative thoughts because I wasn't. It began to take me over. I know as a mom this is such a challenging time. Then again, Steven is being so brave and tough! I think it's a mom thing and I get that but suffering helps no one!One day soon, Steven will be home and I'll be all up in his business about school, jobs etc :) Actually, I'll probably be begging him to come over and do his laundry, have dinner,and I'll scratch his back...like the old days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment